The Casino Services Representative will assist guests in all areas to include but not limited to player services, valet, incoming bus groups, greeting guests at casino entrance, internal call center, and assist with promotions or the retail store. Assist all guests as necessary to maximize total red carpet service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests, customers and employees.
• Promote the Club Hollywood Club; issue cards, explain how to use, and encourage usage. Duties include computer data entry and distribution of Player cards. Solicit card sign-up on the floor and explain card benefits.
• Distribute entry forms for promotions, issue Club Hollywood cards, answer questions, exchange vouchers for gifts, answer phone and perform other tasks as assigned by Guest Services Manager. Must be able to explain redemption procedures to customers and print out redemption vouchers.
• Greet Bus Groups
• Must be able to enter information into computer.
• Greet customers as they enter the casino as needed.
• Assist in reports and other necessary paperwork.
• Follow internal controls related to position.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Guest Services Manager aimed at achieving total guest satisfaction.
• Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
• Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
• Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
• Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
• Any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum 21 years of age.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D.; prefer Associate's degree (A.A.) or experience and/or training; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have prior working knowledge of computer systems. Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute on a computer.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Must have superior communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand during all or most of the shift; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, cigarette smoke and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Hollywood Casino Perryville reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.