- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program.
- Maintains balanced cashier's station.
- Process cash transactions for casino customers and Cast Members (Includes cashing TITO tickets, personal checks, travelers checks, exchange currency and processing cash advances)
- Be knowledgeable and comply with Title 31 regulations.
- Enroll patrons into Players Club, issue patrons Players Club cards, maintain accurate player tracking information, and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions.
- Works the main bank as assigned.
- Answers phone calls with proper phone etiquette.
- Complies with state, company, department policies and regulations.
- Assists supervisors and co-workers as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of cashiering and experience and/or heavy money handling experience.
- Able to promptly and accurately follow instructions given by Supervisor or Manager.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must qualify for licensing by Maryland Gaming Commission.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed