- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program.
- Responsible for the removal and replacement of cash boxes from the slot machines.
- Responsible for the placement of cash boxes onto assigned carts.
- Responsible for removing cash from cash boxes.
- Responsible for counting cash from the cash boxes.
- Responsible for removing cash boxes and cassettes from the NRT kiosks.
- Responsible for operating currency counting equipment to count the cash from the cash boxes and cassettes.
- Responsible for preparing the necessary paperwork and reports detailing records of the count process.
- Performs other relevant duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Communicate status of fluctuating cash levels to appropriate management.
- Answers phone calls with proper phone etiquette.
- Complies with state, company, department policies and regulations.
- Assists supervisors and co-workers as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Must be able to read and write in English and have good verbal communicating skills.
- Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, fractions, decimals, percentages etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to obtain license by the Maryland State Lottery Agency.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed