Join the Hollywood Casino team as F&B Operations Manager with responsibility for directing all Food & Beverage and Casino Beverage Operations. This includes our Epic Buffet, Celebrity Grill, Take Two Deli, Center Stage Bar and Event/Banquet space and the Beverage on Board operations.
- Responsible for directing all Food & Beverage and Casino Beverage operations. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Develops people to provide exceptional service, products and value to our guests while maximizing profitability. Creates effective and efficient schedules while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise and exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.
- Able to think strategically and operationally about factors such as: pricing, quality, marketing, price/value perceptions, customer satisfaction, employee training and development as they relate to overall Food & Beverage products. Able to develop financial, business and capital expenditure plans that are consistent with the overall strategic positioning of the property
- Can respond to changes in planning assumptions and alter plans as necessary. Can formally present updates to plans and provide appropriate explanations and solutions to variances
- Ensures that the receiving, holding and issuance of products are within the quality and control standards. Implements and audits inventory and cost control systems and procedures.
- Maintains and instructs assigned personnel on safety policies and procedures, and follows up to ensure that hazards are eliminated. Monitors appearance of food served and communicates deviations from standard. Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to GM.
- Enforces all regulatory, internal controls, policies and procedures meet compliance standards.
- Responsible for staff development and training programs. Evaluates team members within department and delivers feedback (disciplining, coaching, counseling) to employees in regards to performance. Determines recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs.