This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Certificates and/or Licenses:
Documents that establish both identity and employment eligibility.
Must qualify for the Maryland Gaming Board license.
Must have clean/valid driver's license.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
The rewards are countless here at Hollywood Casino Perryville!
• Benefit Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K)
• FREE 24/7 Employee Cafeteria
• Free Parking for all employees
• Employee Customer Service Incentive Program
• Internal Promotion Opportunities
• Value in Diversity
• Excelling in Communication to ALL cast members
• Tuition Reimbursement program for full-time cast members
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
To Apply go to the Hollywood Casino Perryville Career page or click on this link: