ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests, customers and employees.
• Promote Club Hollywood; issue cards, explain how to use, and encourage usage. Duties include computer data entry and distribution of Player Cards. Solicit card sign-up on the floor and explain card benefits.
• Distribute entry forms for promotions, issue Club Hollywood cards, answer questions, exchange vouchers for gifts, answer phone and perform other tasks as assigned by Marketing Management. Must be able to explain redemption procedures to customers and print out redemption vouchers.
• Must be able to enter information into computer.
• Greet customers as they enter the casino as needed.
• Assist in reports and other necessary paperwork.
• Follow internal controls related to position.
• Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
• Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
• Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
• Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
• Any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum 21 years of age.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D.; prefer Associate's degree (A.A.) or experience and/or training; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have prior working knowledge of computer systems. Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute on a computer.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must qualify for licensing by Maryland Gaming Commission.