- Assists Human Resources department in all areas of administrative duties.
- Enters Cast Member information including data entry related to offer letters, gaming licensing, background checks, new hire paperwork, and Cast Member data changes.
- Assists with recruitment and applicant tracking for the property.
- Maintains Cast Member files. Updates Cast Member files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Assists with Cast Member Benefit Programs, including local annual open enrollment. Compiles and maintains records for use in Cast Member benefits administration.
- Prepares and distributes benefits information to new enrollees.
- Enters training data into HRIS system.
- Responsible for accurate project management, establishing and meeting timelines, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Adhere to all departments/company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
- One to two years’ experience in Human Resources or office setting preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organization skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must qualify for licensing by the Maryland Gaming Commission.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed