- 3-4 years' culinary experience in a full-service restaurant; with prior experience supervising cooks. Must be proficient and cross-trained in all kitchen job stations, positions and cooking skills
- Culinary school completion is a plus; culinary business training is a plus along with familiarity with menu costing and labor control procedures
- Flexible schedule required
- High level of creativity, reliability, and stamina
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs. and working on feet for at least 8 hours
The Sous Chef reports to and is under the direct supervision of the Executive Chef.