- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program
- Maintains balanced cashier's station
- Process cash transactions for casino customers and employees (Includes cashing TITO tickets, personal checks, travelers checks, exchange currency and processing cash advances)
- Be knowledgeable and comply with Title 31 regulations
- Enroll patrons into Players Club, issue patrons Players Club cards, maintain accurate player tracking information, and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions
- Works the main bank as assigned
- Answers phone calls with proper phone etiquette
- Complies with state, company, department policies and regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- A minimum of one year of cashiering and experience and/or heavy money handling experience.
- Able to promptly and accurately follow instructions given by Supervisor or Manager
- Must qualify for licensing by Maryland Gaming Commission
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed