Proficiently deal multiple table games on a rotational basis, providing prompt, accurate, and courteous dealing service to players in accordance with standard procedures, maintaining the integrity of the game and explaining aspects of the games to players unfamiliar with game rules.
- Deal multiple games on a rotational basis, depending on training and acquired proficiency, so as to meet client demand, protect game integrity, and allow others to obtain game proficiency, as determined by management.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service to players, utilizing the highest degree of technical skill in dealing the game while adhering to established standard policies and procedures.
- Explain aspects of the games to gaming patrons as requested.
- Process all cash and maintains proper handling and accounting for assigned property items.
- Maintain familiarity with other gaming and entertainment/service activities in order to provide information and respond to patrons.
- Maintain an intimate and sound understanding of all standards, policies and procedures, including general policies and procedures of the Games department; and those particular to each game in which the dealer provides service.