The Riverboat Technician is responsible for providing superior service to our guests while working in a fast-paced environment. You’re the right match for this job if you will…
- provide exceptional RED CARPET customer service
- put people first
- evangelize our core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity and Respect
- positively influence others
- do whatever it takes to get the job done
The Riverboat technician performs routine preventative maintenance and routine housekeeping tasks on the riverboat and land based facility and parking lot as needed. Participates in scheduled safety briefings, team meetings, and emergency response duties as assigned.
- Performs general scheduled maintenance tasks and other work assigned including checking mooring lines and boarding ramp daily. Makes periodic rounds of the property to verify that machinery and equipment are functioning properly including checking the condition of fire and safety equipment. Takes corrective action to remedy observed discrepancies. Assesses damage to riverboat and reports to the person in charge; reports any abnormal or unusual situations to the Assistant Captain of the Watch.
- Trains on emergency equipment and participates in Station Bill drills.
- Responsible for directing passengers and employees away from danger and to designated safe areas.
- May be required to perform duties outside of normal job description where in the Company’s judgment it is necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or improved customer service.