- Conduct investigations and inquiries as directed by the Surveillance Manager.
- Produces reports on all investigations.
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace all malfunctioning CCTV equipment in order to keep the Surveillance Department in compliance with all regulatory statues, laws and Internal Controls.
- Develop and maintain a regular maintenance/cleaning schedule of all CCTV equipment to include cameras, lenses and any other related equipment.
- Develop and manage a current equipment malfunction and repair log to include any equipment beyond repair that requires replacement.
- Develop and manage a current equipment inventory list.
- Supervises Surveillance Department activities, which include, but are not limited to, surveillance of electronic gaming devices, cage and count room activities.
- Ensures Reports are complete and submitted promptly to the Surveillance Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum age of 21.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three plus months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of surveillance equipment and digital recording systems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Must be able to read and interpret wiring schematics when necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have good handwriting.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must qualify for licensing with the Maryland State Lottery Agency.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed