- Provide excellent customer service to all guests, customers and employees.
- Greet customers as they enter the casino as needed.
- Be current on all Marketing promotions.
- Assist with Marketing & Promotions as needed.
- Ensures all guest inquiries, problems, and requests for service related to general property information are promptly handled and rectified in an upbeat, positive, professional, timely manner and in accordance with departmental standards and in compliance with the regulatory and internal control framework.
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service to casino guests in accordance with Hollywood Casino Perryville policies, procedures and standards while utilizing ACSC as needed to provide this service.
- Monitor guests needs on a continuous basis and ensures all requests are promptly fulfilled.
- Maintains appearance of casino floor and work area. .
- Accurate and efficient use of POS system.
- Monitor guests alcohol intake in accordance with training
- Assist other beverage personnel with maintenance such as side work and opening/closing duties
- Participate as a team member with all servers, bartenders, bar backs, supervisors and any other casino personnel to ensure efficient operations.
- Will adhere to all policies, procedures, rules and regulations of Gaming and Leisure Properties, Hollywood Casino Perryville and the Maryland State Lottery.
- Knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and awareness of new drink trends.
- Responsible for mixing drinks to deliver to guests.
- Work as part of a team to provide beverage service
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Declares tips that may be received, through time and attendance system at the end of each shift.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity or guest service.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Count money and change correctly
- Know or is able to learn tray service, cocktail ingredients
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 30 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed