- Remove cash boxes from slot machine and replace with empty cash box using procedures that are within Internal Controls and Maryland State Lottery Regulations
- Transports all collected cash boxes to the Count Room following predetermined route
- Ensure key control procedures are followed
- Operates automated currency equipment to count and process tickets/currency removed from the cash boxes
- Prepares Cash Storage Box Report with supporting documentation obtained from the counting of the cash boxes
- Responsible for packaging currency and tickets/currency into predetermined amounts for later use by the Main Bank or the deposit.
- Transports the verified tickets/currency to the Main Bank and ticket storage area within Internal Controls and Maryland State Lottery Regulations
- Complete daily maintenance of all count room equipment and cleaning of count room.
- Work professionally with other departments as needed to complete tasks
- Other duties may be assigned
- Answer routine questions from co-workers; Lead completion of daily tasks within the department or work unit; Interact with others when necessary to achieve desired outcomes
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Six months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Must be able to read and write in English and have good verbal communicating skills.
- Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, fractions, decimals, percentages etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to obtain license by the Maryland State Lottery Agency.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed